Exiled Kingdoms
http://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?
http://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6234
Page 19 of 20

Author:  Exolisher [ Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Is there a way to just submit info at may be relevant? Instead of becoming and Editor, since I'm not good at editing or may not be active.

Author:  fricek12 [ Sat May 05, 2018 7:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Hi, I would like to contribute to wiki. As I am playing I can regularly update certain quests / locations.

Wiki name = JH

Author:  MikeB [ Sun May 06, 2018 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

fricek12 wrote:
Hi, I would like to contribute to wiki. As I am playing I can regularly update certain quests / locations.

Wiki name = JH

Welcome!

Author:  BrunoPlay [ Wed May 23, 2018 2:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

I'm leaving the ashes to send a message on this very old topic and I want to be part of the wiki and help. Forum Username: BrunoPlay.

Author:  MikeB [ Wed May 23, 2018 4:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

BrunoPlay wrote:
I'm leaving the ashes to send a message on this very old topic and I want to be part of the wiki and help. Forum Username: BrunoPlay.

Welcome!

Author:  fearsome_warrior [ Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Can I be given Lore Seeker status for the wiki. Keen to add info about new areas and NPCs in Illamara
(Same user on there)

Author:  Owns [ Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

So how does a class build get on the wiki? I'd like to contribute a mage build (or two) for the wiki page if possible. I noticed there's a lack of complete builds/guides for the mage class, and it also seems from discussions that most people use a summoner build so I'd like to provide different options and play styles that I've tested and found to work well.

Author:  MikeB [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

fearsome_warrior wrote:
Can I be given Lore Seeker status for the wiki. Keen to add info about new areas and NPCs in Illamara
(Same user on there)

Welcome fearsome warrior!

Author:  MikeB [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Owns wrote:
So how does a class build get on the wiki? I'd like to contribute a mage build (or two) for the wiki page if possible. I noticed there's a lack of complete builds/guides for the mage class, and it also seems from discussions that most people use a summoner build so I'd like to provide different options and play styles that I've tested and found to work well.

I made you a Loreseeker, so you can add this information yourself. Copy/pasting an existing build page and working your way from there is usually a good start. If you have specific questions, don't hesitate to ask them in the Wiki forum (The Great Library). I think Xen has some experience with build editing and may help you. I never really dealt with it myself.

Author:  PoweredBlood [ Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

I want to help editing the wiki.
My name on the wiki is PoweredBlood.

Page 19 of 20 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/