It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:44 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:29 pm
Posts: 32
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Is there a way to just submit info at may be relevant? Instead of becoming and Editor, since I'm not good at editing or may not be active.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:46 am 
Offline
Loreseeker

Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 7:39 am
Posts: 8
Hi, I would like to contribute to wiki. As I am playing I can regularly update certain quests / locations.

Wiki name = JH


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:15 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
Posts: 947
Location: Germany
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 151 times
fricek12 wrote:
Hi, I would like to contribute to wiki. As I am playing I can regularly update certain quests / locations.

Wiki name = JH

Welcome!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:52 am 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 7:57 pm
Posts: 62
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 8 times
I'm leaving the ashes to send a message on this very old topic and I want to be part of the wiki and help. Forum Username: BrunoPlay.

_________________
My Exiled Kingdoms Youtube channel
My Exiled Kingdoms WhatsApp Group - [Only for Brazilians]

Orpheu / Rogue / Level 45


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:50 am 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
Posts: 947
Location: Germany
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 151 times
BrunoPlay wrote:
I'm leaving the ashes to send a message on this very old topic and I want to be part of the wiki and help. Forum Username: BrunoPlay.

Welcome!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:54 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:13 pm
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 2 times
Can I be given Lore Seeker status for the wiki. Keen to add info about new areas and NPCs in Illamara
(Same user on there)

_________________
YEET


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:43 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:15 pm
Posts: 139
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 13 times
So how does a class build get on the wiki? I'd like to contribute a mage build (or two) for the wiki page if possible. I noticed there's a lack of complete builds/guides for the mage class, and it also seems from discussions that most people use a summoner build so I'd like to provide different options and play styles that I've tested and found to work well.

_________________
"A wise old owl lived in an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke. The less he spoke, the more he heard. Why can't we be like that old bird?"


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:49 am 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
Posts: 947
Location: Germany
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 151 times
fearsome_warrior wrote:
Can I be given Lore Seeker status for the wiki. Keen to add info about new areas and NPCs in Illamara
(Same user on there)

Welcome fearsome warrior!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:03 am 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
Posts: 947
Location: Germany
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 151 times
Owns wrote:
So how does a class build get on the wiki? I'd like to contribute a mage build (or two) for the wiki page if possible. I noticed there's a lack of complete builds/guides for the mage class, and it also seems from discussions that most people use a summoner build so I'd like to provide different options and play styles that I've tested and found to work well.

I made you a Loreseeker, so you can add this information yourself. Copy/pasting an existing build page and working your way from there is usually a good start. If you have specific questions, don't hesitate to ask them in the Wiki forum (The Great Library). I think Xen has some experience with build editing and may help you. I never really dealt with it myself.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:12 pm
Posts: 1
I want to help editing the wiki.
My name on the wiki is PoweredBlood.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
@2016 4DGames. All rights reserved

[ GZIP: Off ]