Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
As most probably know by now, we have a wiki:

https://wiki.exiledkingdoms.com

If you want to help out, that's great! We need all the help we can get. Please make sure you read the rules below, if you do not follow the instructions, the requested access will not be granted.

How to become a Loreseeker:

1. Go to the wiki above and sign up for an account using the same or very similar user name as the one you use here on the forums. If you already have an account and it is different than your user name here, let us know what your user name there is.

2. Reply to this thread letting us know you have signed up on the wiki and want to be a Loreseeker.

Inactivity (edited by David)

Keep in mind that, if you become inactive for a period of weeks or months, the admins might decide to revoke your Loreseeker status. There is no fixed rule about this, but if you make no contribution and weeks pass, it will certainly happen. If you have contributed a lot in the past but you decide to take a break for a few months, probably we'll not touch your status. In any case, nothing prevents you from asking to be a Loreseeker again if you want to contribute once more.

Non-english wiki: at this point, the wiki supports english language only. Other languages might be added in the future, but as of now that's how it is.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
SiahGotSwag":2jyzovjm said:
Yeah I want to be a loreseeker my wiki account name is SiahGotSwag
Sorry, but I can't find your Wiki user account. Can you please check the spelling? Maybe some jumbled letters?

Sleeping Panda

I am posting because I have made an account on the wiki! This is also my first post. I am an old school gamer millennial, and, I LOVE your game. I've spent the past three days mashing it out. I'm also a novice linux admin/DBM/Programmer to be. (Still an undergrad, but, willing to work!) I hope to be of help in more ways than one while I'm here.

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
Brand new to the game, just a couple days now, and only level 5 and discovered many, ok most, no really every single town hall quest i looked up had zero info. Id be willing to fill in these as i do them. Made up an account on the wiki under this same forum name.

If your interested in a newbie adding town hall quest info just let me know.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Welcome to the team, Sleeping Panda & Spyder7723.

Take your time to have a look at the Wiki Forum (The Great Library) and feel free to ask any Wiki related questions there.

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
MikeB":15ehwrc6 said:
Welcome to the team, Sleeping Panda & Spyder7723.

Take your time to have a look at the Wiki Forum (The Great Library) and feel free to ask any Wiki related questions there.

I added info to 5 pages, seal ring of house jomte, annals of the irux rebellion, goblin beastmaster R'N'Z, lost item: Tome of imperial poetry, bounty:goblin sergeant Xitil. Can someone look to make sure the changes are in an acceptable format and if not give me a quick lesson course into how to set them in the proper format. This was my very first wikipedia edit stop pretty much clueless.

Edit: went to add a location to another but the quest page doesn't exist. A lannager townhall quest BOUNTY: GOBLIN SERGEANT IOGCH. Found him across the bridge oin NW Sagar Forest. Adding a location on a page is one thing, creating an entirely new page is way outside my limited wiki knowledge and comfier zone. At least for now. So ill let one of you guys create that page and post any more in this thread until i become more comfortable with it.

2nd edit: another townhall quest with no page bounty:goblin beastmaster Ixuz location:N Bluemist river by lootable crate right outside village

3rd edit: i found the great library section so will start a new thread for this there.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
@Spyder7723: Sure we will assist you, but please use the Wiki Forum for issues like this, so we can keep this thread clear for Wiki applications only.

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
MikeB":1qlwv39i said:
@Spyder7723: Sure we will assist you, but please use the Wiki Forum for issues like this, so we can keep this thread clear for Wiki applications only.

Ya i figured that out after. I posted a new thread in what i think is the correct section. Titled spyderes attempt at contributing.