Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
As most probably know by now, we have a wiki:

https://wiki.exiledkingdoms.com

If you want to help out, that's great! We need all the help we can get. Please make sure you read the rules below, if you do not follow the instructions, the requested access will not be granted.

How to become a Loreseeker:

1. Go to the wiki above and sign up for an account using the same or very similar user name as the one you use here on the forums. If you already have an account and it is different than your user name here, let us know what your user name there is.

2. Reply to this thread letting us know you have signed up on the wiki and want to be a Loreseeker.

Inactivity (edited by David)

Keep in mind that, if you become inactive for a period of weeks or months, the admins might decide to revoke your Loreseeker status. There is no fixed rule about this, but if you make no contribution and weeks pass, it will certainly happen. If you have contributed a lot in the past but you decide to take a break for a few months, probably we'll not touch your status. In any case, nothing prevents you from asking to be a Loreseeker again if you want to contribute once more.

Non-english wiki: at this point, the wiki supports english language only. Other languages might be added in the future, but as of now that's how it is.

feldon

Loreseeker
Re: Updated - Exiled Kingdom Wiki Signup Thread

MikeB":3ogeyiev said:
I would like to volunteer if you are desperate for help!

Wiki name = Forum name = MikeB

You're all set. Thanks for jumping in.

Take a second to look through the Great Library forum, then feel free to play around with edits. Anything you do can be reversed, so there is no need to worry about messing something up.

PM me or start a thread if you need anything.

Gohan32

Salutations.
I too would like to be a lore seeker. I signed up for the wiki with the username gohan32.
Perhaps I could help with the translation to Spanish? I have just begun coding in PHP, HTML,, CSS, and JS too...

Bulbulnsd

Hello! I want to be a Loreseeker. My wiki account is also BurBulnsd

Bratacus

I have signed up to be a tester but it says it is for android only and I have a iPad. Any way I can get to be a tester with my IPad? I am Bratacus. Thank you.

Taurossilva

I'd like to contribute a few things to the Wiki, therefore I would like to request for authorization to do so. Wiki name is same as here:taurossilva.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Mellamo & Taurossilva, welcome to the wiki!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

@Bratacus, this thread is about editing the wiki, not testing the game. But as the testing thread explains, currently testing is for android devices only; the tools provided by Apple for testing and debugging make it very cumbersome for me, at least for now. thanks for offering your help anyways!