Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
As most probably know by now, we have a wiki:

https://wiki.exiledkingdoms.com

If you want to help out, that's great! We need all the help we can get. Please make sure you read the rules below, if you do not follow the instructions, the requested access will not be granted.

How to become a Loreseeker:

1. Go to the wiki above and sign up for an account using the same or very similar user name as the one you use here on the forums. If you already have an account and it is different than your user name here, let us know what your user name there is.

2. Reply to this thread letting us know you have signed up on the wiki and want to be a Loreseeker.

Inactivity (edited by David)

Keep in mind that, if you become inactive for a period of weeks or months, the admins might decide to revoke your Loreseeker status. There is no fixed rule about this, but if you make no contribution and weeks pass, it will certainly happen. If you have contributed a lot in the past but you decide to take a break for a few months, probably we'll not touch your status. In any case, nothing prevents you from asking to be a Loreseeker again if you want to contribute once more.

Non-english wiki: at this point, the wiki supports english language only. Other languages might be added in the future, but as of now that's how it is.

Xen

Loreseeker
I would like to contribute for the wiki, my username is Xen. Thanks

SerKnightGuy

Loreseeker
I'd like to contribute. My wiki name is also SerKnightGuy.

Hi! I've been playing the game for awhile. I rage quit my stabby rogue and didn't play for awhile, but now I'm playing through the game as a mage thanks to the new update. The lack of wiki content with the new update disturbs me and I've already noticed some stuff in game that the wiki says nothing about. I'd like to add the stuff that the wiki is missing.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
SerKnightGuy":2t9ktrn0 said:
The lack of wiki content with the new update disturbs me and I've already noticed some stuff in game that the wiki says nothing about. I'd like to add the stuff that the wiki is missing.
That's the secret plan... leaving enough missing content to make people volunteer for Wiki editing. Seems to work. :mrgreen:

So welcome and happy editing.