Persistent world

Carso1500

I don't know if this is even posible, but if it is that would be a really big addition to the game

The think that I am trying to say is that your acctions have a repercution on the world and that make changes, big changes, in the cities and in the villages, if you help the people with his problems or in the contrary you are a problem that changes the way the town develop

A little example (this is only an example that not necesary have to make into the game)
You arrive in a little camp of people that are trying to escape the destrucción of his village, because reasons, and they have a problem, while they are trying to make a new village, his camp is being attacked by orcs, they have survived for a long time but they don't think that they are able to hole on more, they people is begining to feel sick and the injuries of his warriors are taking more and more time to heal, they want you to go and ask for help OR, defeat the menance by yourself
If you don't help them on the time limit they go trying to find another place to stay and they all die in the path
If you help them they manage to start a new village and you can see by the time his the little camp changes until it becomes in a little village, thats the think about I talking, that the place change in game and after a few months in game time we can see how the people build a town from scratch

I don't know if its even posible to make such a think, but it would be great, and it can applied for other things