It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:21 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: WOW!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:17 pm
Posts: 20
Has thanked: 1 time
Incredible how over the last two months the members on this page have almost tripled!!
:o :o :o
Game is growing great. ;)
It's got great potential!! :!:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: WOW!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:57 am
Posts: 41
Yah its a great game i love it and im waiting for updates :mrgreen:
I tell everybody thats an awesome game. All my friends, family and in other game chats too.
The bad thing many people have apple phones :(


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: WOW!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:14 pm 
Offline
EK Developer, Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 am
Posts: 5803
Has thanked: 383 times
Been thanked: 693 times
Langley wrote:
Yah its a great game i love it and im waiting for updates :mrgreen:
I tell everybody thats an awesome game. All my friends, family and in other game chats too.
The bad thing many people have apple phones :(


Already working on the iOS release... ;)

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: WOW!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:59 am
Posts: 47
Been thanked: 2 times
The game feels so much sweeter cause apple users cant play ;)

If you cant tell im not a big apple fan

_________________
VoidWalkerZ


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: WOW!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 am 
Offline
EK Developer, Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 am
Posts: 5803
Has thanked: 383 times
Been thanked: 693 times
VoidWalkerZ wrote:
The game feels so much sweeter cause apple users cant play ;)

If you cant tell im not a big apple fan


Don't be evil! 8-)

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: WOW!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:17 pm
Posts: 20
Has thanked: 1 time
Speaking about evil..

I just did a quest near the farmlands of new gerand. I'm was sent to look for an evil altar but after I cleansed it there was a jar that I searched and opened it and completed a ritual, just for curiosity. Has anyone dealt with a nightwalker lord? Didn't get much of a chance with it as I was level 9 with a level 6 companion and it was a level 14 and killed me fast.

Anyway to kill this thing? Or should I just return with the unopened jar to the priest so he can deal with it? Also what can I loot from this thing if I do manage to kill it, would it be worth it?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: WOW!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:57 am
Posts: 41
Bullbaiter wrote:
Speaking about evil..

I just did a quest near the farmlands of new gerand. I'm was sent to look for an evil altar but after I cleansed it there was a jar that I searched and opened it and completed a ritual, just for curiosity. Has anyone dealt with a nightwalker lord? Didn't get much of a chance with it as I was level 9 with a level 6 companion and it was a level 14 and killed me fast.

Anyway to kill this thing? Or should I just return with the unopened jar to the priest so he can deal with it? Also what can I loot from this thing if I do manage to kill it, would it be worth it?



Wrong topic and forum here


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: WOW!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:44 am
Posts: 26
Hi there,
such a great game, I'm very impressed and think it is worth falling down to one knee and hail the creators of such a enjoyable waste of time :D :D :D. A Mi me gusto mucho, sry my Spanish is lousy, but I am really glad that I found this game, I hate writing mails, blogs and forumpostings, but I would like to aid this project if I can...


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: WOW!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:10 pm
Posts: 2
I have just started playing this game and I just wanted to say its great. I had been looking for a game like this for a while. You have done amazing work so far and am looking forward to what comes. Keepup the good work :D


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
@2016 4DGames. All rights reserved

[ GZIP: Off ]