Sign Post In Imperial Coast*

Bullbaiter

I just registered this account so I could make a post and give some feedback. Firstly I'd like to say thank you for such a great game!!

I just got my first companion, so I was walking around the world map trying to loot some new gear for her. I just wanted to let you know the signpost information is missing in Imperial Coast. It's not clickable, there is nothing to click to read it. I know the game is a work in progress but possibly you could include this in the next update? It is important to know which way to go so you don't have to check the world map constantly.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know in case that was an oversight.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!

Have a great day!

Bullbaiter

I also noticed another signpost in a village in-between towns that you couldn't click on for any information. I can't exactly remember where the location was but the signpost is located in the center of a nameless village between larger cities.

Probably not very helpful but if I run into it again I'll try to comment the location so it can be edited and we will be able to click on them for information.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I know which one it is, don't worry.

Right now, Imperial Coast and Mount Storme are rather empty areas. They'll be expanded and detailed soon, don't worry :)

Bullbaiter

DavidBVal":2lriy8oq said:
I know which one it is, don't worry.

Right now, Imperial Coast and Mount Storme are rather empty areas. They'll be expanded and detailed soon, don't worry :)

Okay great!!
Just thought I'd comment something in case it was an oversight and was missed!

Love the game by the way, looking forward to more areas and new updates!