Random miniboss encounters + quicktravel

Azog

Miniboss: I know you want to implement more random special encounters. But in addition to that, i think that random miniboss encounters would be a nice idea. You have to travel alot around the map, and you learn very quick where the enemy is. For example, running from New Garand Farmlands to Kingsbridge, you always have to encounter a few bandits all the time, wich makes the game not varied in that case.
When you implement random minibosses wich are much stronger, who can appear suddenly and everywhere in the land, and also have a small chance to drop some rare loot, i think that would make the game more thrilling. That also would open some good ideas for new quests or grinding quests, like bringing materials for the armourer, etc.

Quicktravel: The possibility to make a quicktravel via boat between some towns or using a teleporter is a good idea. The only problem is, that it costs too much actually. Until the endgame phase you need to spend your gold wisley, wich makes quicktravel actually senseless to me. Maybe you could make it cheaper, or even change quicktravel completely and make it for free, buy doing some heroic quests for the boat club for example.

VoidWalkerZ

On the lines of bandit encounters, i think they need to lvl scale with you to make it better (a lvl 9 rogue and lvl 8 warrior can kill 4 lvl 4 bandits even when nearly dead) so if they scaled you could be forced to pay to make it back to town.