simple companion commands

KillerX

I've noticed on occasion the sword attack hangs up after using a power attack, ex. Attack with whirlwind and then regular attack immediately after . It is only a problem when my companion draws a large crowd of baddies and I can't see my character . The damage numbers only help after the companion dies and I can see I'm not making damage. I suggest two commands for companion to wait and follow , to help keep the hoards from swarming the player so fully there is no escape.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello there and welcome to the forum!

Indeed companion AI commands are essential and will come soon, but I'm not sure about what you mean with "hangs up", do you mean that keeping it pressed doesn't initiate and continue attack? if that's the case, I should add some checks to fix it.

KillerX

That is what I mean, it's a timing issue. If you push the power attack and then push the regular attack to quickly , no regular attack will happen .the button turns red/orange like it should but the character does nothing

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
KillerX":tpc11b3q said:
That is what I mean, it's a timing issue. If you push the power attack and then push the regular attack to quickly , no regular attack will happen .the button turns red/orange like it should but the character does nothing

Okay, that qualifies as bug, will work on it for next update, thanks!