Give the people what they want and they will give you what you need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert

To be honest my parents wont allow me to buy this game since it cost a money. Is there any way or chance that this game can become free for everyone. Im not telling you to make it free but I am asking you if its possible. No hard feelings. If not I will wait till im old enough

If possible can you make it free for a limited time as an advertisement

Expert

Re: I love what I cant have

Also anyone who wants it to be free pls reply

Message for the game creator/editor: Make the game free for a limited time as an advertisement so that both players and admin gets a benefit

Benefits: Advertisement = popularity = more players = more money

Nantou

I am 14. I was an alpha tester and had the game for free. When beta came out, I went to Walmart, purchased a google play gift card, and paid the full game. Just because it is so great, and I want the team to keep working and make more games like this.

Illiador

Really guy? Its not very much, go wash someones car or mow a lawn then buy a playcard this game isnt ran for free, servers are not free, coding and spriting cost time, and the very website you're complaining on isn't free. Theres always a way to make money just get up and find a way.

Expert

Not all people are rich and I still study without daily allowance in elementary school but I have packed lunch though

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Moved to Feedback forum, as has nothing to do with the game itself.

While I really appreciate that you like the game, at this point I am not going to discuss in the forums any pricing policies. As was mentioned above, this game costs me money to make, and will cost me much more before it is finished.

Illiador

Thats just and excuse the game is less then a soda or candy bar, age means nothing I was doing yard work for neighbors at 9 and had my first job at 14. If u want something bad enough you will earn it pls do not ask for someone who works so hard on a project to just give it away Its presumptuous, rude, and disrespectful.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
D20Slasher":3pl36qm5 said:
Time for posting some forum rules, I think...

Maybe. Locking this topic as its point has been addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.