Attack cancelling needed.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Bad idea, that would make ranged characters hard to play, specially for mage.

arcon97

Please explain how so?

I play a mage and am dying all the time because I get stuck in long, slow attack animation right as something changes and now I am committed for a long time to that spot. Allowing movement to override will allow attack cancelling which is standard in almost every game for this very reason.

>And FYI: the game is done, there will not be any updates for at least next year. Maybe after archerlund is finished, but even than it's only suspicioun

OK, great game all in all, just frustrating to no end with expody guys when my golem gets a crit in or my mage armor hits him hard and not being able to run from the impending explosion. I think playing on a phone exacerbates all the frustrations as well.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Attack and skills work the same way and are triggered one after another. For range its important to be able to use skill or attack while running away. The whole engine would need a big update, and that won't happen. David is busy with archerlund, so any suggestions here are worthless. There won't be any major changes

It's like the game works, get used to it ;)