Need level up places/contents for over lv 25

eungpar

It is very hard to level up over 25.
Although there are some lv up places, such as Sunken Citadel, Icemist underlevels, those are not enough.

How about extension pack for this game that treats other areas -Elder forest, Orc regions, Soliga etc.- or even another continent?
If not, how about selling a refresh scroll by cash, which changes XP/stats of bestiaries, or resets all bosses?

I know David concentrates on the new game, but I wish these things become true.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
The problem with this is that this problem never ends. Even if David adds a new area to fight against higher level foes, you might run at another wall at level 28 or level 30. So there will always be the need to add higher level areas since your character keeps growing in strength.

I'm against the refresh scroll though since it breaks the lore of the world. For gameplay reasons it would be fine, but for lore reasons it doesn't make any sense that there exists an item that summons dozens of very strong foes to the world or increases the strength of every creature in the game.

The best thing to do if you want to have more challenges again is to leave this character behind and start a new character to maybe play a new class or try one completing it with an extra challenge added to it.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
eungpar":tbrnfdd1 said:
It is very hard to level up over 25.
We all know that. :D

It is intentional. So, it is what it is. About wishing many things, there's no harm. But, I also guess, there wouldn't be much luck with it...

Spencermag

I hope that the new content update which may be released next summer, will let us explore strange new worlds and perhaps meet that Scotty...

Tekiladavid

To me it s just ok and good that it s not possible to win level more and more.
Because on several rpg in the past, i wanted so much to explore all in the game that i grind a lot, and i finished to have 5 or 10 levels more than all the mobs to fight in each aera that i explored.

So it s a good thing that in this game it s still possible to win exp and level, but that it become more and more difficult.

And after level 20 the game because to be really more easy so if we could up more than level 25 ,there would have no challenge left anywhere in the game.

Of course, when we like a game, we always wants more, and continue to play it but I really think it was a good choice to make the game like that.

And becaude of that we really enjoy it when we grow up 1 level more between level 15 to 20-25.