DLC "The orc kingdom" and continuation of the storyline

Raven559

Привет. Я бы хотел предложить вот такую идею, по поводу DLC "Орочье королевство". Я бы хотел увидеть его, ибо он на карте есть, а туда попасть нельзя. Обидно, не правда ли? Если можно, то пусть этот квест выдаст королева Мерсии. Орки нынче стали активно себя вести. Если они вели подпольные дела, то вообще стали нападать на города. Подробности квеста не смогу сказать, так как ещё не придумал. А так в конце квеста появляется король орков, которого надо убить по просьбе другого орка. Тот орк будет дружелюбен и должен быть новым королём королевства орков. Но что-то пошло не так и на трон сел другой король - глупый и непутёвый. Потом после прохождения королевство станет дружелюбным к вам если вы поможете претенденту на престолу, а не убьёте их обоих или его одного по просьбе другого орка короля.
Пройдя квест "Методом проб и ошибок", я увидел одну пасхалку. И она была в обсерватории. Хотел бы увидеть продолжение сюжеьной линии Потерянного королевства. И продолжение будет "Восстановление королевства".
Хотелось бы ещё в дополнении взять с собой нового спутника мага - Амарису.
Спасибо за внимание!
Hey. I would like to offer just such an idea about the OLC Kingdom DLC. I would like to see him, because he is on the map, but you cannot get there. It's a shame, isn't it? If possible, then let this quest give the Queen of Mercia. Orcs now began to actively behave. If they conducted underground cases, they began to attack cities in general. I cannot tell the details of the quest, because I have not yet invented it. And so at the end of the quest, the king of the orcs appears, who must be killed at the request of another orc. That orc will be friendly and should be the new king of the orc kingdom. But something went wrong and another king sat down on the throne - stupid and useless. Then after passing the kingdom will become friendly to you if you help the claimant to the throne, and not kill them both or his one at the request of another orc king.
Having gone through the quest "Trial and error method", I saw one Easter egg. And she was at the observatory. I would like to see a continuation of the plot line of the Lost Kingdom. And the sequel will be "The Restoration of the Kingdom".
I would also like to take with me a new companion of the magician - Amaris.
Thanks for attention!