It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:09 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:35 pm 

I considered rogue, but here's why I chose warrior instead:
1) health. My playstyle is a brawler. I like to rush in and take on as many enemies as I can. Rogues do more damage sure, but, they also have low health and the worst selection of armor. Warriors have the most health/health gain of the four classes, and they have they best selection of armor, both of which will help compensate for not spending time on endurance or body development.
2) after adding up the total skill points id need to unlock the skills I want, the math comes out as such:
Warrior: with the warrior, I should be able to unlock all the skills I want at around level 26
Rogue: I'd need to get to level 33 to get all the skills I want
3) considering that none of my characters have made it past level 20 (yet) I don't think i have the patience to make it to level 33

On a different note: the build is going well. My other characters (who are currently twice the level if my new "Destroyer" build) still can't take on too many enemies at once. You know the room in Nayau tomb (the one in new Garand farmlands) that's filled with skeletons? Already at only level 10, my new character can take on the whole group simultaneously, whereas my other characters still have to lure them out in small groups to stand a chance of killing them all.