Adjustable brightness

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement, but it would be nice to make the screen a bit brighter. When I'm in a car or outside, I can't see anything except for enemies' level tags. Maybe this is just an EK-addict problem, or maybe I just have a terrible phone, but if this is a simple fix, it would be a huge help.

Even just two options, "normal" and "bright", would be great. I'd probably switch it back to normal indoors to get the full experience :D

p4ran0id

Staff member
How About other apps or web browser? Does that works better?

I don't think it's possible, since brightness is part of the API/device. You can't physically get higher brightness than that device has. It's possible to adjust the contrast (developer could implement that, theoretical), but brightness is a hardware issue and nothing what David can solve with coding.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it should be as far as I know

RougeRogue

Is this on an android or Apple device?
If its an android, do you use automatic brightness on your phone?

I've found that automatic brightness can sometimes be lower than you need in a given situation. Try changing to manual and making it as bright as it will go.

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
I use an android and keep it at max brightness. Well, technically, it's an offbrand 80$ android so this might be a me problem.

For some reason, I can always see the area and world maps. If the game could be illuminated like the world map, it would probably solve the issue.