Honest feedback about the game

Bandoolero

Dear David,

I made this account just to give you my honest feedback about your game, because it really deserves my time to write this out. I just finished the Ark of Lothasan quest with my level 21 2H warrior.

In the last weeks I played more Exiled Kingdoms on my phone than any other game on my PC! I must say, this game just absolutely enchanted me. For comparison, I am a BIG rpg fan, played all the classics starting from the Baldur's Gate era, and have a wide range of experiences from all kinds of rpgs, and I must say that I am very picky about rpg games and always looking for a very high standard.

To put it simply, Exiled Kingdoms is the best mobile RPG on the market right now. Period. The sheer size of the world, the attention to detail in every area, the increadible range of quests which are written in a very refreshing and creative fashion and a lot of humour (at the princess of the seas quest i laughed so hard!!), the REAL player choice and effect on the world, well thought-out skill-checks, the character progression, diverse builds, fabulous magical items, these all come together into something greater than the sum of its parts.

And the best part: no pay to win, no microtransactions, a one time fee of 4 dollars, with the generous free demo part. Just wow. I must say that this was the best 4 dollar (or in my case 4 euro, or 1400 Hungarian Forint) purchase I have EVER done in my life.

It just shows how much you love gaming, classical rpgs, and the GAMERS THEMSELVES! This game is a true passion-project of yours and I want to thank You David, for puring your heart into it.

I sincerely beleive that you created a legacy with this game, showing how a talented and passionate person can still make and sell an old-fashioned, pro-consumer offline rpg in todays's world of anti-consumer and shady practices.

Thank you for showing the way and the light for other game-makers as well! And my best wishes, still many-many hours of gameplay in it for me, three more classes to go :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you very much for your kind words. It is really a boost for motivation to wake up in the morning and read this prior to start working another day, because bringing old-school roleplaying fun to so many people is what keeps me dreaming of more adventures, mysteries and challenges.

VDX_360

Staff member
DavidBVal":2418rw3v said:
... bringing old-school roleplaying fun to so many people is what keeps me dreaming of more adventures, mysteries and challenges.

For those that don't know David, that translates to "Imma gonna kill you all in the sequel !!!" :)

EK is a great game that stands out in an age of lowest denominator games that are so easy, you can fall asleep holding down a button and wake up having beaten the game.

But, when we're all head butting the wall playing EK 2, watching are buffed and cursed characters die against invisible enemies in an unsolvable trap room, just remember, we asked for it.