Hi guys, I have a couple of suggestions, after beating the horror with a cleric.

Death

Hi guys, just beat the horror on easy :) I had to grind my cleric up to level 28, it took nearly 30 go's to finally kill it. But I killed the mudari who was supposed to help, on my way to the ashen wastes.
Do we see Amarisa our sister again?
Can we get to the newly opened port? Because I can't seem to find a way through 5
Got a couple of suggestions :)
Are you able to make the flames of faith heal the player too?
And how about a healing spell for the mage, doesn't have to be straight away on level one. But my mage often has lots of mana but bigger all life.

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Finishing: where is amarisa?
you'll never see her anywhere else in the game, unfortunately, at least for now, I think.
on the gate of horror, I invite you to check out my video channel of exiled kingdoms on youtube because there I teach how to enter the gate. (note: the videos are all in Portuguese from Brazil ...) about flames of faith, I have never used this skill in any of my clergymen, but from what I see with my friends, they commented that it seems to be very good. and about the magician heal, I think this will never be in the game, even because healing really was never a magician's specialty and you can use Hirge for it, it's your support from start to finish.

Xen

Loreseeker
If you saved Amarisa in the Ark you'll see her again in Icemist near Sogarad but you can't get her again as a companion to fight alongside you.

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Xen":2zoyn0iv said:
If you saved Amarisa in the Ark you'll see her again in Icemist near Sogarad but you can't get her again as a companion to fight alongside you.
True, I had never noticed this, I went there with my mage to check and ..

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
p4ran0id":3okkhu4b said:
About the horror: you can beat it with lvl 15 on iron mode

http://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtop ... d+of+faith

The port isn't available at the moment, will come with next update.

Amarisa: who knows, but I don't think we will see her again
this build is old, it does not exist anymore ... the ability to have the guild skills of the warriors + the clerics is no longer possible to use today. for what I know was weakened and really, of the to kill the low level horror however,
have to have the help of calenda and valeran.
I have a video with rogue of bow killing the horror in the hard difficult and in level 17 with help of both, facilitated enough

VDX_360

Staff member
Death":12vv64pv said:
Got a couple of suggestions...
Flames of Faith doesn't heal the player as a balancing decision. Between Flames of Faith, Healing Spells and healing items, a Cleric would have almost infinite healing ability, while mana lasted of course. Flames of Faith is one of only two ways to heal a summoned creature.

Mages don't get healing spells as a balancing decision. Mages are built as glass cannons. Very high damage output. Weaker defense. Healing spells might crumble the game for mages.

Owns

Loreseeker
BrunoPlay":244f2tje said:
I have a video with rogue of bow killing the horror in the hard difficult and in level 17 with help of both, facilitated enough
That is impressive!