mage staffs/wands

Status
Not open for further replies.

moofrog

Hey David

I know you're already working on finalizing v 1.2 and likely to be the last update (forever more than likely from what I read?)

However, can we make a request to add more high end staves and wands (and I did see a thread about bows already, but that'd be another ask)?

For example, the magma greatstaff... awesome staff, but arcane 3 and no other fire staff is better? I'd love to see more arcane 5 staves for cold/fire/lightning and SPIRIT

Also, I did read a post you were going to increase the damage of both arcane 4 and arcane 5 weapons. I did see a SLIGHT (very slight) damage increase on staff of impact and the wand of power (btw, crit 8%, nice change!). However, the damage was not as great as expected. It only increased by 1-2 points if I recall.. I was expecting like a +5 or something increase.

Can you consider bumping up the damage on arcane 4 & 5 even more, and then adding a few more options for both wands & staves, please? :)

Thanks!

VDX_360

Staff member
See the Developer's own statements on future additions to the game:
https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/vi ... =3&t=15604

In the post linked above, the Developer stated he is NOT taking any suggestions on content to add for the v1.2 update as that content has already been decided (and is pending release any day now).

After v1.2 is released, it could be a very long time, if ever, before the next update.

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.