Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update.

MikeB":3ntbx5im said:
Concerning translations: What is the plan for the new translation files? Will the first bunch be uploaded for translation after the partial release or only after the full release in a few weeks? Just asking so I can plan a bit ahead...

I will upload everything shortly after I release the update, very likely tomorrow. I might leave a few "Other" files until next update, like Strings, Names, etc. but all dialogues will be included.

p4ran0id

Staff member

Bans1x":k4nd5ndo said:
Can someone send me a screenshot of the new dungeon completed i need to see whats in it i cant kill the dark presences but do it in spoiler tag

Just a question, why? It's obvious how it looks like. But if you want, here you go...

Screenshot_20180529-215325.png

Screenshot_20180529-215335.png

Comrey

Translator

A hide helmet option would be nice. I got very used to not having a visible helmet.
Also, seems you can just kill the trolls in the arena normally and then leave while they're regenerating. That's what I did, and was thinking it was a bit too easy until I realised that it probably wasn't intended that way lol.

azd

Nice update with new content and hirge story.
New dungeon is challenging even for high level players.
With powerful mage skills arena is too easy
-sleep at inn for 12 hours
-Go to arena and summon iron golem...sit back and enjoy
I think iron golem and disintegrate skill should not be allowed in arena or only level 1 of all powerful skills and i was able to leave arena after killing one minotaur.

Grim_reaper_rp

Trader Orac Grey Library Bug

The Grey Library trader does not pop up. I have only managed to get the trader to pop up once and every time since I cannot get their portrait to pop up so I can tap on it to open up the trade screen. I tried to enclose a picture but the file was too big. I can assure you I stand directly In front of the correct person. I'm using a samsung galaxy note 8 plus.

EDIT: merged topic

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Indeed you're supposed to completely kill each arena enemy before being allowed to exit, so I need to fix this before release. Thanks for the reports folks.

EDIT: uploading 1091, should be the public release later today (hopefuly). Test the arena on it if you can please.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Trader Orac Grey Library Bug

The Grey Library trader does not pop up. I have only managed to get the trader to pop up once and every time since I cannot get their portrait to pop up so I can tap on it to open up the trade screen. I tried to enclose a picture but the file was too big. I can assure you I stand directly In front of the correct person. I'm using a samsung galaxy note 8 plus.

Are you hostile to the Golden Hand?

JohnyDI

DavidBVal":hlv0xqw5 said:
JohnyDI":hlv0xqw5 said:
So I've been searching since then, and still no clue where the second weapon is. Assuming it is inside the dungeon, I gotta ask:
Was it suposed to be inside the chest in the hidden chamber in the center of the dungeon? because there I only got diamonds and esmeralds

It's hidden in the Irossia area

Well aren't you a fan of sneaky places :D .
Found it now. just out of curiosity, the reward is the same regardless of the weapon you deliver?

Also, dont know if it's a bug or on purpose, but after you pass the new dungeon the first time, the next times you go inside, there are much less lvl 21 shadow creatures, the dungeon becames really easy.
Btw, finding the royal crypt key reminded me of something, are you ever going to give the oportunity to players who passed the arc prior to icemist and mage update to get the other royal crypt key found in icemist?

thanks, loving the game, hoping for more awsome updates!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

A player has reported that after the update, he can no longer enter his NG house. Has this happened to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.