Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update.

When fighting the outlaws in the arena (right after the minotaurs), the text upon entering the arena still refers to the minotaurs.

Bans1x

Could anyone tell me what lies in the middle of the new dungeon i am thinking of gearing up but dont know if its worth.
Also david i found a grammatical error when you are talking to the moon varannar girl in one of her dialogues she says fgas not fogas

TrophyScavenger

I've noticed a possible bug or just an honest mistake, but when I was doing my 6th arena battle against the archers, it said I was up against angry minotaurs instead which was the previous battle

kwill

Loreseeker

These updates are all extremely welcome. Tremaden's tower really needed to be on the teleport list. I keep hoping to see more back story/quests appear on Mount Storm after that tease of being allowed further in following the first large content update. I see a lot of potential there! What's going on up there that no one is allowed in and he pays no attention to his vassals? Political plotting? Conspiracy? Vampire infestation? Who knows! :-D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

1.1.1089 is now available for PC beta testers as well. Those willing to try it can check this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/788270/d ... 145644941/

Feedback can be provided here or at the steam forums, it's the same to me.

EDIT: updating on both platforms to 1090 which fixes the wrong arena 6th fight description and the "Fögas" typo.

JohnyDI

Just finished all the new quests, including the royal crypt seventh room. The arena was awesome, but I believe it could be way funnier and challenging if the equipment given in the begging was random and different from each time, or maybe improved as you advanced, no point in offering a plate mail to a supposed newbie in the arena.
Finally, one question.
It is mentioned the existence of two holy weapons, on is obtained during the quests, but the other doesn't seem to still be available, or did I not search enought. If that's the case, just tell me the claymore is available, not where.
Great update, loving the character development you are making, wow!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

JohnyDI":f6ionzx1 said:
Just finished all the new quests, including the royal crypt seventh room. The arena was awesome, but I believe it could be way funnier and challenging if the equipment given in the begging was random and different from each time, or maybe improved as you advanced, no point in offering a plate mail to a supposed newbie in the arena.
Finally, one question.
It is mentioned the existence of two holy weapons, on is obtained during the quests, but the other doesn't seem to still be available, or did I not search enought. If that's the case, just tell me the claymore is available, not where.

I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the feedback!

Yes, the other weapon is available too.

JohnyDI

DavidBVal":2151v6di said:
JohnyDI":2151v6di said:
Finally, one question.

I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the feedback!

Yes, the other weapon is available too.

So I've been searching since then, and still no clue where the second weapon is. Assuming it is inside the dungeon, I gotta ask:
Was it suposed to be inside the chest in the hidden chamber in the center of the dungeon? because there I only got diamonds and esmeralds

Status
Not open for further replies.