Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
p4ran0id":3vesfyqd said:
Hiring merchants with summon still not working

Yeah I left that one for another update. 1101 should grant the 85/85 achievement tho, even if I'm still not sure why it failed...

JohnyDI

At the end of Adaon Quest, I still kept the remains in my bag, not sure if it's suposed.
Also I can't leave Eastern Korne trought the natural frontiers, had to use a scroll of teleport.

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
JohnyDI":3n9xf876 said:
At the end of Adaon Quest, I still kept the remains in my bag, not sure if it's suposed.
Also I can't leave Eastern Korne trought the natural frontiers, had to use a scroll of teleport.
me too

JohnyDI

DavidBVal":3004frns said:
JohnyDI":3004frns said:
Game keeps crashing every time I try to talk with Eirenda outside the castle to finish quest.
Don't have any saved files prior to leaving the castle so kinda stuck unable to comple the quest.

checked your file, the problem will be fixed on next update but if you want it to work right now, kill the random spawn of trolls in the area, then talk to her. The presence of randomly generated spawns was conflicting with one of the dialogue scripts.

Killed the trolls, the quest is completed now. thanks for all your help!
One more question,
during her quest, when we fight that giant rotten knight, during the dialogue it's metioned his huge weapon, but in the end he doesn't drop anything. Intended or bug? asking this because other companions quests had good loots but this one no.

p4ran0id

Staff member
BrunoPlay":2gwi8ibw said:
JohnyDI":2gwi8ibw said:
me too

Me three ;) can't even drop the corpse (didn't try to leave, just used the gate skill as always)

Besides:

what's with the telescope?! The holy number is 3 isn't it, but what about the direction?! I tried a lot of combinations but can't figure it out, any tips?! :roll:

JohnyDI

p4ran0id":tbysfzpc said:
BrunoPlay":tbysfzpc said:
JohnyDI":tbysfzpc said:
me too

Me three ;) can't even drop the corpse (didn't try to leave, just used the gate skill as always)

Besides:

what's with the telescope?! The holy number is 3 isn't it, but what about the direction?! I tried a lot of combinations but can't figure it out, any tips?! :roll:
Remember, they followed the old imperial religion, not the 3. Also, if you read the notes, you realize you are suposed to look at the old empire. Now here's a clue, they first arived at this continent into the imperial shores, so it's not hard to guess from wich direction they came. try to use these tips ;)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Can't you just give me the answer? I'm not really interested I finding that out myself... For me is more important to test every scenario and combination, spend enough time with the game and solved a lot of puzzles, so I don't care much about that spoiler ;)

Ps you can use pm if you won't spoil to others

Xen

Loreseeker
What are the advanced skills available for Grissenda and Adaon? *just put the spoiler tag*

Xen

Loreseeker
It is referring to the south direction, maybe Friguld (remember the Archipelago War?)

Status
Not open for further replies.