Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just released (for Beta Testers) update 1.1.1087

New update featuring more world detail, targeted mostly at levels 12-20. It should fill some gaps in progression to minimize the need to grind before endgame, as well as tying some loose ends related to lore and previous quests/characters. This includes about half of the content that is planned for release 1.2, the rest is still in progress and I hope to have it ready in about 3-4 weeks, but I think it's better to test this ASAP and have it released.

-German, Italian translations complete (except new content). Other translations expanded.
-New areas added in northwest Ilmara. New quests added, one of them will trigger if Hirge is your companion and you are level 13+; quests related to the other companions are currently being developed.
-The Freetown Arena now offers you battles in exchange of gold and experience! (It opens up only after certain quest is completed)
-Teleport scrolls now allow you to travel to Tremadan's Tower.
-Traders added inside the Grey Library, they allow to buy certain useful items at lower prices and sell loot at higher prices. Only available if you're not an enemy of their faction.
-Wearing helms/hoods now shows on your character!

For now it's available only on Android (or should in a couple hours), if all goes well I'll release it for PC Beta testers tomorrow and after that, make it a public release in a few days.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Here we go again. 1.2.1105 (yeah, this is 1.2 now!)

-Many fixes and adjustments to all the recently added content.
-Controller support: you can now handle dialogues. On inventory you can now buy, sell, equip and unequip items.
-Cost to respec companions has been reset.
-Translations update.

I will let this build out for a few days, the public release will be around Friday to give more time to translators.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
1.2.1106 uploaded. Adds more translated files and some minor fixes here and there.

RougeRogue

Call of the blood -

* First time you meet Dobros Storme, in his dialogue 'ah now i remember you(the man frowns)' <-- space is missing after 'you'

* If you refuse to stay when Dobros asks, and fight, there's no figure of Radia (corpse or otherwise) but her picture pops up if you go near where she was, and can then get her dialogue. There's a corpse icon if you choose either of the stay options though.

* When you confront Dobros in the crypt, in his dialogue '..But it doesn't matter,I wont..' <-- space is missing after 'matter,'

* Your characters answer and Eirendas dialogue overlaps on the 'Gris I'm not confused..' speech when talking outside castle Storme. Im using a Note 4 with screen res 2560 x 1440. Never had this issue with other dialogue.

Trial and Error -

* When first talking to Bagadar in prison, Adaon says 'Yeah i cant complain, I admit
'honest life' is working well' <-- there's a double space after 'well'

* Bagadars dialogue 'I'm here for murder of a nobleman. I got a life sentence, boy. And believe it or not, this was for doing a honest deal' <-- replace 'a' with 'an', makes better sense in english.

* In Bagadars dialogue talking about Malan: 'imperial warrior-mage and lore master' he says 'i decided to come here and try luck' <-- missing 'my' after 'try'

* When you find Sir Aramas and read his journal - 'I've found the hall of my recered ancestor' <-- should be 'revered'

* When using the contraption to look at Andoria: 'Andoria is inhabited.
More importantly, it means is possible' <-- needs 'it' added before 'is'

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Uploaded 1.2.1107 yesterday evening, which is candidate for release later today.

I fixed the above... except Radia's "ghost" dialogue. For certain reasons that script sequence has pushed the engine to its limits and I need to figure out how to fix it safely, but I've run out of time, the update needs to be out in the next 24-48h.

The work on translations has been incredible. PT, RU, and IT are now 100% again, DE is only missing Adaon's quest, and some languages that had been a bit stalled in the last months (CZ, PL, TR) are now making good progress. Thanks everyone, and if you didn't finish some folders in time don't worry, I'll keep making updates with the new translated files in August.

RougeRogue

Hopefully this is in time to be changed:

* The flaming warhammer has the same icon as the spirit breaker.

* While talking to the beggar who gives Adaons quest but Adaon isnt in your party: If you tell him to get lost, the next lines of his dialogue dissapear off the right edge of your phone screen. it looks like this:

Curse you! (tears run down his dirty cheeks) Talking
that to a poor blind man, lost in a sea of darkness. Y
should be ashamed!

Same screen res: 2560 x 1440.

* The cost to respec companions doesnt seem to have been reset.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately no, I started the rollout shortly ago. Everything noted, there will be tech updates in August for all these little things.

Locking thread, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.