Enemies classification

BOSTACH

Um... Wiki editors can you please classify enemies to certain type of enchantments like Holly, banishing, beast slayer, orc slayer, etc

It's just a suggestion so... It's not a big deal I know this is not easy

BOSTACH

Take as an example: varannari hunter, what type of enchantment is more effective? Orc slayer or beast slayer

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
BOSTACH":3fec7jva said:
Take as an example: varannari hunter, what type of enchantment is more effective? Orc slayer or beast slayer
The answer is simple: None of them. ;)

I know what you mean and the information you seek can already be found in the Wiki (if you know where to look for). On every mob page there is a cell "Attributes" in the stats table. These attributes determine (among other things) whether the creature is susceptible to any special type of damage. If the cell is empty (as in the case of Varannari Hunters), no special damage applies.

What is missing is a glossary what these attributes mean exactly (well, there is Beast Attributes, but it contains almost no information yet). I will put this on the to-do list. For now, here's a list of the attributes relevant to your question:

• Beast --> susceptible to Beast Slayer
  • Orc --> susceptible to Orc Slayer
  • Outsider --> susceptible to Banishing
  • Undead --> susceptible to Holy

EDIT: Updated Beast Attributes to provide more useful information.

Valeyard

I have always wonder: WTH does outsider mean?? The ark mobs? I think it still needs to be specified which monsters aplly to this cathegory

Xen

Loreseeker
Valeyard":34yiejdi said:
I have always wonder: WTH does outsider mean?? The ark mobs? I think it still needs to be specified which monsters aplly to this cathegory

Outsiders may be classified into demons or the elementals from another plane like enemies from the Plane of Fire and the Greater Demon.

三枝 真弓

I think the monster called kalagru is more powerful than magister idemnus 🤔🤔
Post automatically merged:    

In this new update, i only found 1 the most powerful monster

VDX_360

Staff member
@Evil Slayer, A bit of a necro post and I'm not sure the question / point you're trying to make?

Yes the Demon Prince is one of the monsters / bosses that are stronger than the magiste. The parasite can become the strongest if you let it live long enough to grow.