You love Exiled Kingdoms? Join our clan, Brazilians!

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Well, for those who do not know I have a channel currently focused on videos from Exiled Kingdoms, and I can say I do for taste, the game is wonderful. the purpose of this topic is to invite all Brazilian players to join our group in whatsapp (I know I can not share this category link here) so I invite you to search for my channel on YouTube: BrunoPlay Exiled Kingdoms. I am a motivator of my group, owner and reason always buying the game, I do not allow in the group players who use unconventional methods to play, in which we know all that is (what gives you advantage, such infinite thing and more) all the forum friends for weak English, because most use translator and I'm not sure if it's right. Anyway, I invited only Brazilians to participate in the exiled community, that's it. See you!

Group link in the descriptions of my videos!

Obs: Forgive me if I published something against the rules or wrote something wrong.

Mod Note: changed the topic a little bit (click here => join our clan)

p4ran0id

Staff member
I think it's OK if it's just an invation to join a clan/group. But "click here" isn't a good subject for the topic

Ps: I didn't locked your thread, you can rename that part if you want. But plz no 'click here', that looks too much like spam ;)

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
p4ran0id":19tldqg6 said:
I think it's OK if it's just an invation to join a clan/group. But "click here" isn't a good subject for the topic

Ps: I didn't locked your thread, you can rename that part if you want. But plz no 'click here', that looks too much like spam ;)

thank you paranoid for the inconvenient word, also thanks for improving!