Quick Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Declan Duford

Some quick fixes that would make the game even better:

1) Randomize the Sour Grapes response a random red-shirt gives you when you don't admit them to the party or when you cut a buddy loose. The same response every time feels robotic. It could be region-specific.

2) Sabercats should make some kind of hissing swiping cat sound. Whatever sound is there now sounds like it belongs to something non-feline.

3) The "I don't need your services any longer" message should not be 2nd in the list, or it should require a confirmation response. Too easy to fat-finger your friend away.

4) Need a morale system for NPCs and monsters. If I'm mowing through a mob, some should cut and run, especially if their leader orders it.

5) Strength + Endurance should increase your backpack inventory.

6) There should be a realistic encumbrance system. Player could purchase a donkey and wagon that would wait where ordered. NPCs should have their own backpack. Weight decreases movement speed. Strength + Agility affects movement speed.

7) Every item worn by a monster should become available as loot, not just random loot. Maybe decrease the frequency of some magic items. Frost Bows seem to have been mass-produced.

8) Need hunger simulation. (This should affect NPCs and monsters, too.) You'd have more villagers begging the wealthy adventurer for food. Would he become a haughty noble or help the poor?

9) Need sleep deprivation simulation. Endurance is one attribute affecting how long before you need sleep.

10) Cleared sites should become habitable by the homeless or by the player.

11) 10 fingers = 10 rings.

12) Aging. Degradation of attributes with age (especially strength and agility).

13) Ability to make children.

14) Option to get a weapon imbued with blessing/magic. (Might already be in the game?)

15) Two finger zoom of world map.

16) It's bad enough that NPCs have drastically reduced XP earning, but when they do level up, they only get 1 attribute and skill point? He should also have starting points that a player of his level would have.

17) Character should be able to give gifts to NPCs to improve conversation options and/or increase Reputation.

EXTREMELY SOLID GAME! Best "D&D" I have played in years!

VDX_360

Staff member
I'm locking this thread.

Thanks for the feedback. Keep in mind the game is done (save maybe the off-chance the Developer re-visits in the far, off future).

Also, reminder to everyone: Forum Rule #2 Be respectful to everyone. No type of personal attacks or insults are permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.