Guild Quest

Xen

Loreseeker
As the tittle suggest, it is about the pending Guild quests in the game(Warrior's Guild, Seventh House, Church of The Three, Mage Guild) i'm curious on what happened to the boss of Seventh House and what is that business trip, what is that Warrior's Guild contract to the King of Mercia and what is going to happen in Elder Forest and the soldiers trap in the other side of Zamohr Mountains, what is happening to The Three religion and what conspiracy is going on. Hope the quests is included in the next update. BTW i'm also excited for the quests in Golden Hand guild.

Lolerescut

Xen":ki95gest said:
As the tittle suggest, it is about the pending Guild quests in the game(Warrior's Guild, Seventh House, Church of The Three, Mage Guild) i'm curious on what happened to the boss of Seventh House and what is that business trip, what is that Warrior's Guild contract to the King of Mercia and what is going to happen in Elder Forest and the soldiers trap in the other side of Zamohr Mountains, what is happening to The Three religion and what conspiracy is going on. Hope the quests is included in the next update. BTW i'm also excited for the quests in Golden Hand guild.
MAJOR SPOILER ALERT
The boss of the seventh guild turns out to be one of your companion yes its adaon.
The bussines trip was the introduction part
The contract is to raid the tower between kingsbridge and new garand
What happens to the elder forest depends on the quest in icemist if you freed the girl in statue the forest will be burned by you destroying all varnari whiches including her thus saving the gaurd if you gave him the necklace he will later on lure you to the forest and raid the varnari with you and after then he will backstabb you
The soldeirs trappend in zahmor mountains are dead due to lack of o2
The three turns out to be the mordaie leaders and i am not talking about the magister i am talking about termedan and the others
The conspiracy is that you were supposed to stop reading when yo read adaon is the boss of the seventh guild yet you are still reading stop it srsly :D :D

p4ran0id

Staff member
Nope!

You can let him rot in jail, he's not the boss!

Ps: that soab.... Nevermind ;)