Arabic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOSTACH

Hello translators and David
In recent months languages have been implemented to the game but no one mentioned Arabic IT'S SPOKEN BY MORE THAN 600.000.000 please look in it take a deep breath and think of it

BOSTACH

Lolerescut":arc5ajjg said:
BOSTACH":arc5ajjg said:
Lolerescut":arc5ajjg said:
The solution for arabic typing is simple you need to change the writing from "left to right" to "right to left" and that should fix that i believe
LOL dude it's a whole different language the letters are much more than the English besides the grammar by it self can make you comment a suicide
The difference is 2 letters and i know that cause i am an arab and i already did a translation volunteering to a game and they had a problem with it and it was sloved through changing the writing style
حقا؟ هل تستطيع تكلم العربية؟ من الرائع مقابلتك

BOSTACH

Lolerescut":3b5tkkko said:
BOSTACH":3b5tkkko said:
Lolerescut":3b5tkkko said:
The solution for arabic typing is simple you need to change the writing from "left to right" to "right to left" and that should fix that i believe
LOL dude it's a whole different language the letters are much more than the English besides the grammar by it self can make you comment a suicide
The difference is 2 letters and i know that cause i am an arab and i already did a translation volunteering to a game and they had a problem with it and it was sloved through changing the writing style

Lolerescut

BOSTACH":1wdznf1d said:
Lolerescut":1wdznf1d said:
BOSTACH":1wdznf1d said:
حقا؟ هل تستطيع تكلم العربية؟ من الرائع مقابلتك
Yes i can talk arabic and its nice too meet you too

BOSTACH

Lolerescut":1jgr0brj said:
BOSTACH":1jgr0brj said:
Lolerescut":1jgr0brj said:

p4ran0id

Staff member
JarrenDrahn":292my42b said:
What's with the random quotes followed by a full stop? You do it in a lot of threads.

Yep, that's also my question.

@BOSTACH: Please stop that or I have to warn you.
I hope that was accidentally

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15931#p49134
tells everything, no further discussion needed

Since that translation question was cleared, I'll lock that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.