Suggestion

Lolerescut

Hi i am bew to theekwiki but not to the game ive been playing it for a couple of weeks and its addictive and fun until you finsih the storyline u need to create a new character and start it all over again i tried all characters each has his own unique sets but however the cleric seems to be harder yet better than others hardee because of mana lack no mana potions drop or buy in early game however its what makes me wabt to play it even more but i suggest:
An option to be able to rebirth and start the gane all over again but with tougher enemies and keeping your items with you and maybe lose the money or keep them doesnt matter youll gather more faster since tougher enemies drop more gold and more exp
I was think like first rebirth instead of gobline be from level 1 to 3 they will be 15 to 18 etc...

Exolisher

Play Ironman mode? I think things in that mode have higher stats; dmg, etc. And/or amount of enemies

And i think it'll be boring that way since u pretty much start OP if you keep items, kinda removes the thrill especially if everything's drop rate is high. You might as well just go back to Lanngere and use Nanocarbon or Queen's Heart to kill gobs, or fight Sewer of Horros or Ark alone, since level doesn't affect much (It's traits, skills and items that affect Stats), (That's as good as Lv1 with Post-items against Lv15+)

Lolerescut

Well yoh have point but you forgot that enemier are going to be much higher that way like horrors will be level 39 ark 44 by first rebirth which will kinda make it more worth of leveling up and lanagear might be easy for rebirth but the surrounding are much harder since each area is usaully 2 to 3 level higher than the previous one ir at least thats how i noticed it but for now i thing ill have to try ironman didnt know there will be more enemies interesting