Hirge's Priority

Exolisher

Not sure if this will be a support or feedback.
Is it possible that Hirge Prioritize low Health %? It's a bit annoying how she gets hit onces starts healing her self, even if i have like 10% HP. I may be doing something wrong but I think the player should be prioritized since Hirge die - Revives, Player dies - Game Over. Or at least prioritize lowest hp %

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's something I also wished several times. But at the moment there is no way to do this. That's why I started to use Gris instead of Hirge

Xen

Loreseeker
Maybe a special healing skill exclusively for Hirge since Main companions are special. Heal wounds Algo. is to heal first the caster of the spell before the companion so if Hirge isn't in full HP then expect it won't heal you because she will absorb the healing and give you the leftover(if there's any).

past caring

Exolisher":2pm1qzvu said:
Not sure if this will be a support or feedback.
Is it possible that Hirge Prioritize low Health %? It's a bit annoying how she gets hit onces starts healing her self, even if i have like 10% HP. I may be doing something wrong but I think the player should be prioritized since Hirge die - Revives, Player dies - Game Over. Or at least prioritize lowest hp %

A few things;

1. If Hirge dies and all her mana is gone, she revives with hit points/life only - no mana.

2. If you change Hirge's battle orders so that she fights less (e.g. 'only attack enemies that have attacked you first') combined with the 'I want you to wait here for a moment' command, you can make sure that she doesn't get injured so much which means she does not need to/cannot spend mana on healing herself - so will heal you instead.

3. Later part of the game you will enter an area which if you decide to farm it routinely will mean you never have to worry about mana potions again. At which point Hirge can do a fair bit of fighting herself without just having to wait out of harm's way healing you. In fact, using Hirge as a companion and farming for mana potions, the only reason I have now for sleeping at an inn/house is to allow an area to respawn....