Seeking for a new main companion .

Gwynnbleid Junior

Well,hello guys. I think It’s a pity that there doesn’t exist a mage main companion. I would be very happy if you guys can add one.And I got an idea right now,probably a stupid one but I really find it amusing! :idea:
I think that Princess Elleira could take the job!:D you can give the main character another special dialogue that can persuade her to join the main character in his/her trip as a mage main companion.Right after returning her the pendant,or during the sexual affair,or when she’s about to leave.
So...How do you like this idea? :mrgreen:

VDX_360

Staff member
Thread moved to feedback.

The idea of a mage companion is, understandably, a often discussed topic. It's unlikely to be added this late in the development. Maybe someday, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Warrior.Jay

Ive been out of the loop for awhile. But im bringing up a mage of my own and im loving the class. And my warrior keeps finding all kinds of awesome new mage gear. But not having a companion to use the gear makes it a bit of a let down when you get it from bosses and quests and dungeons. I agree that the mage class should eventually make its way into the companion list. All other classes of companions are there. And with a mage it would give another option for a ranged companion... Maybe not anytime soon. But it would be a nice addition to the game.