How a aoubt a Quest Develompent Tool?

pedrinho

Translator
Sargos faith, Tol's ascending, Adaon's prison (for those few who chose to live him roth in that cage), The Friguld Governor (which I killed, but some may let live), that crazy warrior that calls for duel at random encounters, and many other NPCs have "potential open stories" that probably are way too much stuff for David to handle in future update quests.

That makes me wonder: Why not give players the possibility to make quests, using some sort of tool handed by the developpers? This forum would be a crazy lab for enthusiasts, and although the majority of quests would be "meh", I strongly believe some of the forum members could make some great add-ons...

Not mentioning the fact that it would let David go ahead on his new game tasks...

So, how about it, David?

Just thinking outloud.

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's more complicated than you think!

You would have to redesign the whole game engine to make that available, that's like to rebuild/rewrite the whole game. I like your idea, but that's nearly impossible to implement here.

Xen

Loreseeker
This is not originally a PC game so it can be complicated to implement especially that you mentioned it will be coming from players, this can let them do what they want whether it is actually good or just "meh". Maybe for the next game/s we'll see some toolset for customization just like from this post;

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15445