I think skill/trait resets could use some tweaking.

Comrey

Translator
I know that it's supposed to be expensive and slightly painful, but there's "expensive" and then there's this. My skill reset was at 4000 gold, and I don't remember if it is default or not because I haven't reset anything in such a long time, but in the end I paid 30k, on top of having to pay another 40k for the advanced skills (although that much I expected and prepared for). I suggest the following changes to streamline the resetting process a bit more, making it punishing but not gut-crushingly so.

1. Keep the current options, but also give the option of a full reset which resets everything. Right now to get a full reset, you have to manually reset skills, traits and advanced skills. Not only do you pay for a reset 3 times, but you also suffer the price increase after every time, and a reset starting at 4k ends at a total of 30k while also disproportionately screwing future reset prices.

2. In the opposite vein of the previous point, but equally important, allow to forget a specific advanced skill, maybe even from a specific NPC instead of the default skill reset one. It feels kinda bad having to reset every single advanced skill and then travelling around the world, paying 40k to get 95% of them back, when all you wanted to do was exchange Death Ward for Fire Ward or something.

Andre27

Loreseeker
I don't really think the cost is too bad personally, it's easy enough to farm enough gold to reset whenever you want. Though I do agree that having to reset everything individually while they all affect eachothers prices is somewhat offputting. I think it would be best if they just didn't affect each others prices, and if you say that you want to reset your traits you go to a new dialogue screen where it tells you the cost and then you choose if you want to do it or not, and that wouldn't affect the cost of resetting skills. Additionally the fact that each companion affects the others prices of resetting aswell. And being able to reset individual advanced skills sounds good too.