The Three needs your love .

BIdien

(Hello this is my first time posting on this board so pls go easy on me lol)

Anyway i want to thank the creator and the community for creating one of the best RPG game ever made on Android.

However i always feel like The Church a.k.a The Faction of the three is a little bit underpowered compare to the rest .

Warrior guild have bases almost everywhere ( which mean you can sleep for free), wizard guild allows you to teleport to different locations.

But the church does not have a lot to offer besides the lesser mana potions

Also both Wizard and warrior guild sells some of the best accessories ever( the belt that gives you bonus 2 strength and 2 intelligent) while the church have none, perhaps allowing them to sell better a belt that +2 personalities might be better i suppose ?

I was always a big fan of The Three, the idea of fighting in the name of Gods is awesome, but i still hope to see some changes within the Faction.( maybe some more advanced skills i think :mrgreen: )

I hope u guys having a great day.

Comrey

Translator
I was thinking of making a Cleric run and I suppose it would be good of the Church of The Tree was a bit more useful. Maybe the shrines could offer free XP boosts or unique townhall-like bounty quests where you have to condemn heretics or something. Lots to be done.