Rogue and Ark a bit unbalanced

p4ran0id

Staff member
Playing a rogue is a bit unfair. Other classes benefits much more from the items in Ark (sunken citadel and Ark of Lothasan). A rogue only gets some gloves (Automated Gloves) and weapons, but no armor. Nothing you get there is useful for rogue. Even a mage gets a new Robe

p4ran0id

Staff member
Not really, goggled helmet is helpful with raid damage, but besides not really. Also the Kevlar vest. The Undermother hide is pretty the same.

Cleric and warriors get much more, also Mages. Only the rogue does not really benefit

Besides medipack and ion bow, there is no reason for ruge to finish ark before SoH...

p4ran0id

Staff member
Not really, you get a bit armor bonus. Finding secrets and co works before reaching ark (at least for me)

Difference between 4 or 6 AWA is not a big deal. Also, the helmet is usable for each class, I was talking especially about Rouge.

Which Armor is available in sunken citadel or Ark? Nearly everything is for warriors/clerics, special armor for mage, but nothing special for rogue!

Atomos

Actually, rogues aren't an armor oriented class. Also their evasion skill has bigger influence in battle as the damage caused by monsters increases. Some universal armor is available, it's true that those aren't dedicated to rogues, but I believe none are necessary.

Xen

Loreseeker
Rogue is a sneaky class which is excellent in damage-dealing capabilities but a bit squishy that is why there is this special skill called Evasion which is your core defensive ability, take advantage of that skill if you want to use your rogue effectively.

Cuckoorex

An archery-based Rogue build also benefits greatly from the Ion Recurve bow. If you didn't go the archery build route, you might not care as much, I guess.