Testers Feedback Thread - February 2018 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This is the last "aftermath update" to consolidate the big additions from six weeks ago, and will be labeled as 1.1.

Not many "visible" changes, but almost every window and menu in the game has been internally changed to support the PC version. As there have been changes in the game input I want to make sure everything works fine, but I'm rather sure it will.

v.1.1.1069 19/2/17

-Improved input: if you tap on a skill button while performing another action, the skill will trigger right after you complete the attack (previously the input was not registered).
-Upgraded items: Ashen Leggings, Branch of the Holy Tree, Ilmaran Signet Ring, Ring of the Red Sorcerer, Ring of the Planeswalker,Arcanist's Ring of Ice, Ivory Ring, Ring of Holiness, Ring of the Bull, Justice, Maul of Garrak, Rancor, Soul Drinker,Shaman Boots, Energy Cell.
-Increased drop rate of Greater Orbs (some were almost impossible to get).
-All wands and staves with Arcane attribute 3+ have increased damage and critical range now.
-Controllers can now map up to 8 skills.
-Small layout changes in Maze of Lamth Lev.1
-Fixed a bug related to the red particles from Ashen Cape doing full damage even when wearing the appropiate protection.
-When you tap on an item's attributes, you'll get a more detailed description.
-Fixes an aggro bug when companion consumed a harmful potion.
-Companions will not become frozen when at certain distance from the player.

As there's no new content, just play the game. Maybe start a new one to see the early areas are all OK. As always, thanks for your generous help testing this game.

thechecko

Translator
vers 1.1.1071

After the update, i have notice a problem with keyboard on android.
On setting with "ATTACK" it's select the "G" key, but if i press the key, it doesn't work; instead the SPACE key do the same thing of the "G".

I hope it's clear! :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
thechecko":3pdbj1qv said:
vers 1.1.1071

After the update, i have notice a problem with keyboard on android.
On setting with "ATTACK" it's select the "G" key, but if i press the key, it doesn't work; instead the SPACE key do the same thing of the "G".

I hope it's clear! :D

You have set up that button using the Controller Setting options?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
p4ran0id":17ehwr13 said:
DavidBVal":17ehwr13 said:
I fixed the issue reported by P4ran0id too, input should be fixed with ranged attacks as well when I upload 1072

It's still buggy, see video

https://photos.app.goo.gl/g3zsGcXrubIse4Nq1

Well, that is how it always worked. If you pressed the attack button while performing a skill like kick or whirlwind, it didn't work. I'll see if I can do something about it so it starts attacking right away.

p4ran0id

Staff member
DavidBVal":3qty6uk0 said:
Well, that is how it always worked. If you pressed the attack button while performing a skill like kick or whirlwind, it didn't work. I'll see if I can do something about it so it starts attacking right away.

The biggest problem I see here is the last action. If you click fast on kick and back on attack, the attack will stop

Edit: that's also a problem with mage, using Elemental attack and attack again stops your attack if you're doing it fast

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
p4ran0id":16o9wsr9 said:
DavidBVal":16o9wsr9 said:

The biggest problem I see here is the last action. If you click fast on kick and back on attack, the attack will stop

I'll look into it.

p4ran0id

Staff member
DavidBVal":1p3xxfu1 said:
p4ran0id":1p3xxfu1 said:
DavidBVal":1p3xxfu1 said:

I'll look into it.

There is also a problem with sacred fire and cleric. You can't buffer sacred fire while attacking, also it often doesn't recognize it if you release attack and click on sacred fire

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7cqt0uCraa0GJzVc2

First I tried to activate sacred fire while keeping attack pressed (no reaction), then I tried to click sacred fire after releasing attack

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
p4ran0id":3opf9iru said:
DavidBVal":3opf9iru said:
p4ran0id":3opf9iru said:

I'll look into it.

There is also a problem with sacred fire and cleric. You can't buffer sacred fire while attacking, also it often doesn't recognize it if you release attack and click on sacred fire

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7cqt0uCraa0GJzVc2

First I tried to activate sacred fire while keeping attack pressed (no reaction), then I tried to click sacred fire after releasing attack

Thanks, I missed marking it as "bufferable" skill.

I think I also solved the other issue with attack button, all should be working for 1073, uploaded tomorrow.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Just released 1073, candidate for public release tomorrow.

It fixes the last issues reported by P4ran0id and adds many localized files.(Russian-100%. German-95%. Italian-60%)

p4ran0id

Staff member
The reported bugs are gone, good job! Works perfect *thumbs up*

Status
Not open for further replies.