Call Party to Player

Rylocke

While fighting the mummy and dragon that leave poison clouds on the ground or walking through certain dungeons with environmental damage effects (The Deep Cauldron), it would be unbelievably beneficial to have a command to call all party members to the player.

For whatever reason, my companions (iron golem especially) stop moving when they hit environmental damage, so they actually stand in it until I move far enough away to teleport them to me.

During the mummy and dragon fights, I try to "drag" them to me, but it's often too little too late or poor execution.

Even if the option is in the inventory (the game is paused there anyway) or in settings, etc. it would still help. We could also use this for "debugging" when using teleporter pads with elementals (they disappear until you rezone). A [short range] teleport skill that gathers the party for the mage would work.

At the very least, reducing tick rate or damage dealt by AOE effects on companions would go a long way to offset their likelihood to stand in goo.

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes! This idea has gotten kicked around a little along with other command options. There are plenty of options in which a button that can toggle between two commands (Wait here, come to me) would be useful and speed up dungeon running.

Xen

Loreseeker
Or it can also be an auxiliary active skill something like the General skills(e.a. Extra Recovery, Dungeoneering, Gossip)

Rylocke

I'm a big fan of those ideas. I'm not crazy about the general skill idea, but it would make roleplaying sense to use a skill point or two to increase one's precision tactical control over his allies. Plus, if it were coupled with some additional benefits (extra damage or defenses to non-player party members) for more points, it could make for a great "Commander" skill with multiple tiers that could be built around.