It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:29 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:59 am 

Energy cell needs to be updated, take a look at mana potions prices and effects:
Lesser mana potion (+20 mana) - 150 gold
Mana potion (+35 mana) - 350 gold
Energy cell (+30 mana and 40 shock damage) - 500 gold

Before the mage update, the energy cell was the strongest mana potion. It was a choice of clerics, who were willing or forced to farm it, or found it trying to get the Golems fist. Considering it's rarity, and hazardous yet powerful characteristic it needs a update, along with bug fix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:02 am 

Yes, I strongly agree. Considering the penalty in life loss, it should provide much more mana, or deal damage in a toxic form (acid/poison) as the medical centre in the Ark and/or be an ingredient for further alchemy quests.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:20 am 

I wonder about that. Should the user get hurt by acidic liquid, or electrocuted by the power that cannot be completely controlled? That's for David to decide ;)

Edit: Scimitar of Flames might need a little rebalancing. It's a unique weapon, but costs as much as ordinary Heavy Scimitar available in shop, and it's DPS is a little poor considering that it's user is a little stronger, than the Snake who uses a weapon from the second quest path

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:07 pm 

Atomos wrote:
Edit: Scimitar of Flames might need a little rebalancing. It's a unique weapon, but costs as much as ordinary Heavy Scimitar available in shop, and it's DPS is a little poor considering that it's user is a little stronger, than the Snake who uses a weapon from the second quest path

also Rancor and Cruelty should not have the same price

that paralyzing ice axe (can't remember its name) looks a little too cheap compared to other ice weapons like icy claymore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:58 am 

I think Bluesteel axe is a bit forgotten now. Before version 1.0xx I found one in Imperial fortress (I think?), and now I can't find it anywhere. It's chance of critical hit seems to be wrong, it needs to be added to shops, and maybe adamantite version could be added?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:50 am 

Atomos wrote:
I think Bluesteel axe is a bit forgotten now. Before version 1.0xx I found one in Imperial fortress (I think?), and now I can't find it anywhere. It's chance of critical hit seems to be wrong, it needs to be added to shops, and maybe adamantite version could be added?

I find plenty in the Minotaur maze, for example. And IMHO no adamantite version. It spoils the role-playing factor and, if the axe is added, then any weapon may do and that's too much for game balance.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:30 am 

0rion79 wrote:
I find plenty in the Minotaur maze, for example. And IMHO no adamantite version. It spoils the role-playing factor and, if the axe is added, then any weapon may do and that's too much for game balance.

I meant the one handed axe ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:05 pm 

The title item of the thread missed today's upduate. :(

Still, I'm glad you've retroactively updated many items to reflect their difficulty to obtain or rarity to match the increasing game difficulty due to additional content.

Can you crank up that Orb of Shadows in the next update? It looks like it slipped through the cracks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:11 pm 

Rylocke wrote:
The title item of the thread missed today's upduate. :(

Still, I'm glad you've retroactively updated many items to reflect their difficulty to obtain or rarity to match the increasing game difficulty due to additional content.

Can you crank up that Orb of Shadows in the next update? It looks like it slipped through the cracks.

Yep, I agree. As a person that always complain, I wished you David did more upgrades, yet I am happy that you did what you did :) Take it as a grumpy appreciatement :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:57 pm 

Saw an update today and got hopeful. Alas...