stealth improve

taldriel

Hey david! it's me again :D.. i wanna talk about stealth, for me is the more roleable ability in all the game...but need some improvement, like instant restore in some situation... like asesinate do with stab, because smoke bomb is a little useless now.

that's all!

Edit: i try to use smoke bomb in fight, for get a back stab, but the regen system kick my ass! need to fix the regen system when smoke bomb is use, because actually the skill is useless in battle (for run have sprint and just need 1 point for be effective)

Nezemis

Stealth are the most weird thing in the game.
There's just no point to add a stealth system in this game. What for? You can't rely on that thing so it's mostly just for fun.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
taldriel":2ed91evl said:
Edit: i try to use smoke bomb in fight, for get a back stab, but the regen system kick my ass! need to fix the regen system when smoke bomb is use

Fair enough. I'll look into it.

Rylocke

I like this idea. I'd love to play a stealthy sneak-based assassin-type character, but it is rather difficult currently.

taldriel

Rylocke":3s7k30fs said:
I like this idea. I'd love to play a stealthy sneak-based assassin-type character, but it is rather difficult currently.

in a game like this, is really hard, but with less cooldown in stealth and a less regen when you use smoke bomb, can be really enjoyable and mortal if you combine with backstab :D