Nice, but also a bit teasing (unfinished content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoorex

There is, of course, a TON of content already in the game, great work, David. But I'm still intrigued by the "not yet implemented" aspects of the game. Like Elisse Urhad and Yamiba and some of the other "named" characters, and the second level of the Lannegar Mine, Mount Storme castle, Freetown arena, the church thing in Nivarian, etc. I think it's great that these things are in place, even though content for those places and NPCs doesn't exist yet. You've given yourself some options for later expansion if you want, which is smart. Kind of like having the stairs in the Grey Library and the Friguld Gov's house, I can see there being areas built in that could be adapted to facilitate additional quests and so forth.

I know you're focusing on the PC version and also another game entirely, and I look forward to whatever you come up with. I just hope some day (maybe with user-created content on the PC version?) we can see some of those things in EK get fleshed out. But it's not like we don't have plenty to do already. Thanks for a great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.