Could Amarisa be my companion after saving her in future updates?

VDX_360

Staff member
That idea has been discussed but considering one doesn't save her until AFTER the main quest is complete, it seems a bit late. But it would be a nice idea, except for anyone who didn't save her....

martinomh

I think it should be nice to have, even if after endgame.

Why? Well, just 'cause... but I also feel that
10 years of work to do is a bit much of a punishment, considering that she's been kidnapped and it's not really her fault to be missing from her duties as a Traveller.

Andre27

Loreseeker
Additionaly the guy there in Icemist knew about her inheritance, so it's slightly odd that she'd be punished for being missing since I'd assume she'd have quit or something. And I mean gold is so plentiful I could probably pay her debt off ten times over anyways.

martinomh

Andre27":1a2ri24u said:
Additionaly the guy there in Icemist knew about her inheritance, so it's slightly odd that she'd be punished for being missing since I'd assume she'd have quit or something. And I mean gold is so plentiful I could probably pay her debt off ten times over anyways.

This, while being the guy that beated the Sewer of Horrors, for Arbenos' sake!!

That should at least put on some credit!

p4ran0id

Staff member
Best candidate for mage companion would be the wizard in Kingston. After bringing his orb back, he could offer you to join your party

Andre27

Loreseeker
I'd atleast like to have something more than her just telling you that she's stuck there now. Doesn't even necessarly have to be a companion, but just more dialogue, maybe a quest. Possibly she could do something aswell, maybe some kind of items or whatever, or provide cheaper teleportation? Like maybe she could move to your houses like a companion and she could teleport you around.

For this matter I'd also just like to see more of other characters aswell after quests, just one constant dialogue doesn't really feel satisfying tbh, or them just disappearing entirely like Sargos, Gurr & Renda, Janod mentioned just above and so on. Definetly would like to see something more of Zuz'sare and Princess Elleira.

Comrey

Translator
I honestly would like her to be available as a companion. Spent the entire game looking for her, and when I finally see my damn sister again after saving the world she just smiles and says "jk lol I got debt to work off". I mean, we already know she is (at least partly) coded as a companion, given she can follow you and shoot lightning etc in the final quest, so it's silly imo that we can't recruit her after finishing the entire thing. Sure, 'tis a bit late, but if you're like me there's still stuff to kill, stuff to overachieve, some stray quests to finish, etc.

As someone already mentioned, after everything we've done, both for Thuram and just in general to amass vast hordes of gold, we can't simply pay off her debt? I threw out nearly half a million at some glorified shrine for The Three's sake. I was so rich by reaching Friguld I didn't have to rob the bank, I could have bought it.