Should we have a new expansion about Tol "the dead god"?

Luckyjames333

When I completed "The shard of fate" quest, the Tremadan's Image has told about Tol and his companions, perhaps we should have a new chapter about him? Fight against a god is a little bit interesting :D

Kuratha

Staff member
Funny how he is mentioned, I chose to give the Crown to the Bishop so I never met Tol. It also sounds like 'Tremadan' speaks as if he knows Tol personally...o_O

Luckyjames333

I played as a cleric, so I chose to return the Crown to Tol, my INT and PER point enough to convince him and receive his blessing as a reward. But this ending isn't satisfied me enough, my thought about a man with great power of darkness couldn't leave our kingdom in peace, perhaps he should been corrupted by the dark power and going to ruin our world once again!? :roll:

Serhiy

Luckyjames333":10jdxwik said:
I played as a cleric, so I chose to return the Crown to Tol, my INT and PER point enough to convince him and receive his blessing as a reward. But this ending isn't satisfied me enough, my thought about a man with great power of darkness couldn't leave our kingdom in peace, perhaps he should been corrupted by the dark power and going to ruin our world once again!? :roll:

I dont think he turn bad guy.