Got Bored After The Ending | Dimensional Parasite Extermination Not Rewarding

Myrindor

Loreseeker
The Game got Boring and Stuff Since I get to Complete all The other Quests before The Ark of Lothasan (Orbs of Galade Being an Exception) There's Pretty Much Nothing to Do.I Know The Next Updates will have Thuram and It's Quests (Also The New Multiplayer Update Is Soon to Arrive!I'm Excited) I only Wish There will be Story Related.What Happened to Valeran and Lady Candela?(If They Were still Alive?) Is There a New Threat to Varranar?What Happened to The Magister?What Will Happen Next?Also I Wish there was A Unique Item for The Dimensional Parasite to Drop.I Mean You get to have The Ending After You Killed the Parasite but Atleast there would be Something that would Help me (And All of Us) After We Killed it.If you ever Implement some Rewards,Too Bad I Already Finished the Game That's why I'll Never be Able to Get Whatever might Be It.

Mod Note: Moved to feedback.

VDX_360

Staff member
When a game's beaten, it's beaten. Not sure why anyone expect much to do after that. Sure, there's a few content additions coming down the pipeline, but until than, the game's done....

Myrindor

Loreseeker
You're Pretty Much Right.I Just Hoped That The Parasite Has Something To Offer.But The Upcoming Multiplayer Update,Will it be By Server or LAN?That would be Awesome if Both Really

Atomos

Try different class, setup, difficulty, or some roleplaying ;) . People on forum are avoiding wandering at night etc. You can always wait for update after you finish griding stats, farming equipment, and getting all available achievements ;) .

Asherun Storba

Translator
You can always try different endings. Right now I'm working on 4th(done peaceful ending, killed the bug, done "evil" ending) - now I want to kill all the Forsaken, but it'll probably take a long time:)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
EK was never meant to be an infinite game. Long, replayable, with some randomness, but for the most part it is handcrafted content that takes 100 times longer to develop than to play, so eventually you'll play it all. It is fine to just play something else and maybe return in the future when more stuff is added, or for my next game.