Dual Wielding Warrior

Xen

Loreseeker
I just happen to come across new offhand weapon for Warrior(specifically Tarand's Hatchet) so I think it is good to have Dual wielding skill for Warriors or even Rogue or just update the existing Duel skill to have improved bonus or add chance for it to stun just like two-hand expert skill then maybe other elements or damage bonus to upcoming offhand weapons. Thanks, hope you'll consider this.

EDIT: The Duel damage bonus and stun chance is applicable only for dual wield, a one hand or light weapon + offhand weapon

Sounkeng

The skill duel should not be confused with wielding an offhand weapon. Duel is a skill warriors and clerics initiated into the warriors guild can take. Wielding an offhand weapon is an ability any warrior or rogue can do without needing to take a skill. (Although many offhand weapons are specific to rogues)

Xen

Loreseeker
Yes I understand, what I have said is just to make another viable dual wield warrior while minimizing the addition of unnecessary skill. There are hand axes and hatchets in the game so maybe a dual wield warrior can gain bonus from duel(Just like the double effect of Arbenos' Might for 2H Maul) or add another skill for dual wield in order to have stun or other damage benefits.