Radiation and wolfs

Isiliax

Hello,

so I thought that I will post this because in my opinion it's the last problem that clerics have in late game areas. Due to the last buffs like stacking skills, low cd heal, spirit wolf, robots not blocking spirit dmg, cleric becomes much more playable in Ark than before. I am really grateful for that David, I appreciate your focus on clerics <3

But there is still one reason why I can't summon my wolf outside Ark/around Sunken citadel/reactor leve of Ark. It's because wolfs hp is a little higher than 100. While radiation dots hit always over 100 if you are not equipped with anti-rad. This way wolf in these areas is always alive for 3-5 seconds. Just one touch and the mana spent is wasted...

So my question to you David, is there any chance for giving wolf anti-rad? Or maybe make it like, if summoner is equipped with anti-rad then wolf gets it too? I would really like to see making wolf viable in radiation areas :)

Grim Rapper

I mean, your companion have more than 100 HP (by the time you arrive to the Ashen Area, that is), why waste the mana for the wolf if you can just heal your companion?

Isiliax

Grim Rapper":3gqht76p said:
I mean, your companion have more than 100 HP (by the time you arrive to the Ashen Area, that is), why waste the mana for the wolf if you can just heal your companion?

Wolf brings additional dps, tankinnes, additional target for Battle Prayer and while companion can easily survive by wearing anti-rad helmet, wolf never gets this chance. Your question is like asking why would Rogue use Evasion when he can use Stab...
Both have others destinations and are used in different cases.

It feels much more like Warriors couldn't use Battle Rage or Rogue couldn't use Evasion in Ashen Wastes. That's what is my post about, because I feel like it's not fair to switch off one of basic skills of class.

I can with my wolf fight without any problem on main deck of Ark. But once I am on reactor level I won't summon him because it's just a waste of mana. And fights there feels like 20-30% more harder than main deck, just because one of clerics skill is useless.

But it's just my opinion as I love playing around my companions and there I am unable to :(

Zwackley

Loreseeker
Perhaps summoning a wolf in these areas could summon a mutant wolf.
Advantages: heals HP when hit by radiation.
Disadvantages: Has a 10% chance of abandoning combat so that it can chase after the glowing ash.

Cuckoorex

Zwackley":fjn29h4c said:
Perhaps summoning a wolf in these areas could summon a mutant wolf.
Advantages: heals HP when hit by radiation.
Disadvantages: Has a 10% chance of abandoning combat so that it can chase after the glowing ash.

LOL like a pet chasing the red laser pointer dot!