Income from game

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
New guy here. From reading the forums it is obvious that you pour an insane amount of time developing this game and $5 is really cheap for a game this in-depth. Question is: do you make enough to pay for all the time you put in to it? I wouldn't mind at all paying for an "expansion pack" for all the new features you have in the works.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The game has allowed me to leave my previous job over a year ago, and given me a small margin to start my next game with a certain ease. I hope it keeps selling well enough to allow me to invest into good assets and to take the proper time these kind of games require.

Thanks for caring ;)

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Next game david....

Can you tell us a littlebit about it... i am curious what kind of game its gonna be......

Let me guess Exiled Kingdom 2 :D
or Exiled swampdonkey and the lost banana.... hahaha

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
In a couple months I'll make an announcement about it, too early to spill the beans ;)

11redsky11

Was this you're first game (awesome job), cannot wait to see what you make next, we need more rpg games for mobile lol.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
I hav a thought, hope others will share

if in the first game, with no proper game development exposure and raw story line

What David can produce after the experience and learnings of this marvellous product.

The expectations hav already sky rocketed and we hope to hear about this next project b4 the end of 2017.