New upgrade

The person

Will david please let us know what the progress on the next update is it's basically mid July and even though he said that is "wildly optimistic " at least some info where it's holding will be greatly appreciated

Cuckoorex

On the plus side, I'm sure David is happy to know that people are eager for the new update; on the negative side, no one likes someone looking over their shoulder and asking "are ya done yet, are ya done yet?" He's working hard on it, I'm sure, and I'd rather have to wait a few more weeks and have more quality and content than to have something rushed out to meet an arbitrary deadline. Be patient. :)

VDX_360

Staff member
David posts news regarding updates in the news thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&p=33810#p33810

Currently estimate, which David himself calls "completely unreliable " is "mid-august."
The least fun part of working with a pre-v1.0 game is the sometimes long delays between updates. Really hurts the flow of the game. It's a tough part of the process but each long day brings us closer to when we can finally trade Adaon for a Sabercat.

Note: There are no plans what-so-ever for any update to have Sabercats as Companions, let alone trade Adaon for one at the Freetown slave pit. But, I choose to fill the long wait in with pleasant thoughts of doing just that. hey, Adaon robbed us while we were sleeping! Don't forget about that.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Cuckoorex":2rf6qr8k said:
On the plus side, I'm sure David is happy to know that people are eager for the new update; on the negative side, no one likes someone looking over their shoulder and asking "are ya done yet, are ya done yet?" He's working hard on it, I'm sure, and I'd rather have to wait a few more weeks and have more quality and content than to have something rushed out to meet an arbitrary deadline. Be patient. :)

By now I'm used to it, really :)