Retribution rework

terryberry

Loreseeker
I always thought mana problems to be the lesser of the two between damage and mana usage. Many people have given their ideas on damage, but I realized there haven't been many ideas regarding mp regen and the three faction viability.

My idea is: Retribution only works when something is killed wile Arbenos' Might is active, or through the use of SF, or spirit damage was involved in killing it(all targets). Once activated, the skill places a 3 second magic effect(fury-like), and once that effect expires, you regain mana.

This would 1)make retribution an actually worthy skill, 2)resulting in a buff for the three faction, and 3) give clerics decent mana, but block off any methods of exploitation, or gaining too much mana per cast, and have it be so that you need mana to regain more mana, and retribution isnt some sort of a free-pass.

Of course, this would still be meaningless without a SF rework- as caster clerics don't nearly do enough damage starting at lvl 10, but any improvement is a step forward right?

Let me know what you guys think