Suggestion about cleric skills

taldriel

Hi! this is my first topic, sorry but my english is really bad, i read all the topics in this forum and i think the most of the players are forget a essencial part of the game, the skills... the cleric, has a really good paladin (1h or 2h) builds, but the magic skills (like sacred fire o the new flames of faith) are bad implemented in the game making impossible to play a cleric mage, because is super underpowered and for people who like magicians this is a determinant point for leave the game i think. then i think some improvements for this:

- crusader mus be half bonus to damage to all mobs (+1/2/3) and some more stun like 3%/6%/9%, just because the most part of the game you will not fight against undead and 5% for 6 AP are really poor bonus.

- sacred fire needs to be scalable with the level is just a usseless skill at this moment when you are lvl 10+

- flames of faith is a mana merme, if you consider that to have it, you have to do almost a magic build and the AOE need to be a circle and not a cone

- Guardian Wolf it has to be a bit scalable with the level, so that it does not die instantly after lvl 16, with the new buff can be really useful, but right now don't.

- the skills slots need to have 2 or 3 more slot because in the case of the rogue you can have a lot of situational skills and that's really funny, but you can't use all of them.

From my humble opinion with these changes people could wait for the magician with less anxiety. The rogue and the warrior are really good builded in this moment.

thank you for the time you spend on read this poor english opinion from someone just love this game :oops: .

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
I would totally agree with the extra skill slots. As a rogue I want to Stealth, Sprint, stab, flurry evasion but it's not possible.

Also I haven't tried playing the cleric yet so I can't really contribute my opinions. But everyone seems to agree that the cleric skills need reworking.

Xen

Loreseeker
The skills for Cleric doesn't compensate for the lack of speed. Warriors and Rogues can take fast weapon options plus the Flurry skill or Rapid Fire for Bows. Most of Cleric skill is passive and per hit basis and Sacred Fire or Flames of Faith lacks the damage multiplier unlike the Stab skill which scales with the level of the Rogue. It is not really a big deal but Heal Wounds' cooldown is awful and the HP it heals is low, really a pain when fighting Vorator Matriachs and Corrupted Sabercats.