Thoughts on New Advanced Skills (V.

VDX_360

Staff member
The skill Infantry Training requires the use of a non-light 1-H Weapon. Which rather undermines the light weapon shield builds. It seems one more step in undermining light weapons for warriors.

If Infantry Training requires the use of a non-light weapon, should the skill Flurry blows require a light weapon or at least a non-2H weapon?

Given the amount of potions in late game, it seems the biggest benefit for Body Development is that the resulting increase in total hit points means a higher thresholds for Fury to kick in, making Fury more useful as a go-to mode and more more suited for major fights.

Lastly, what happens when someone tries to learn a 9th Advanced Skill? With the new skills, it's quite easy for a balanced build (only first level of a skill learned) to have skill points for a 9th Advanced Skill but the game only has spots for 8.

My current play through has 7 Advanced Skills (I really like the passive protective ones) and there are 2 I'd like to get (Flurry and Battle Rage) but not sure how that will work out given the 8 slots.... Still need to get the levels (no more cap!) to have the require traits but that's my end goal.